Areas of Practice:
• Family Mediation
• Dulwich College, London.
• University of Bristol; BA.
• City University; Diploma in Law.
Wide experience of advocacy at all levels of Court and advises on all aspects of family law. Regularly instructed in financial remedy claims, including family business cases, and both public and private Children Act cases. Has lectured on financial remedies to Solicitors.
• Re K (1999) Fam Law 220 (Residence Order: Security Contact)
• Re Piccadilly Property Management Ltd (1999) BPIR 260
• Family Law Bar Association.
• South Eastern Circuit.